1.Define the question: Does the Velvet Combo appeal to all 5 senses?
2. Gather information and resources: Recipes, videos, compact discs, reviews, Bunsen burners, Petri dishes, napkins, karaoke machines, forks, headphones.
3. Form hypothesis: The Velvet Combo appeals to all 5 senses (in an enjoyable manner).
4. Perform experiment and collect data: Using recipes, first I made a red velvet cake, but I soon realized that I can't bake; therefore, I had to resort to another way to create a red velvet cake: Albertsons. Then, while eating a slice (slices) of this dessert, I watched and listened to "Black Velvet."
Red Velvet Cake:
6. Interpret data and draw conclusions that serve as a starting point for new hypothesis: At first I was like, I've achieved in reaching 4 senses, but what about the 5th sense--feeling? But then, I understood that after eating a slice (slices) of the red velvet cake while watching "Black Velvet," I was able to reach the 5th sense, because I was feeling delightful while doing so.
7. Retest: No need for other scientists to retest this experiment, I am more than happy to perform the retests. Over and over.
As a conclusion: The Velvet Combo is all you need to satisfy all 5 of your senses (hearing, smelling, tasting, seeing, feeling). It's a world of colors.
I do intend to submit my findings to scientific people for approval, including a possible proposal for an infomercial to help spread this joy.